Saturday, August 22, 2009

Come Together

Acrylic on canvas, 24x36
I've given up the plein-air and painting a day...for now. I was getting a little frustrated and felt I was stifling my creativity. So back to my larger canvases and getting my hands dirty...much happier! I have changed my blog name to reflect this change...I will still paint everyday but not force myself to produce a painting everyday.


I've been looking at an older painting (2008) "The Gathering" it had always bothered me and I couldn't figure out why...it was time to fix it, change it and make it better. I think I have succeeded. Took out the human element and added a few more horses. Still...not sure if it's done but good for now. What do you think?


1 comment:

Jenna Morrison said...

This painting is really pretty!! Very creative! I have added your blog link to my blog- Jenna