Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Approach























acrylic, 11 x 14

I'm still experimenting with my urban scenes and this one is done on board...no palette knife. I'm using regular acrylics, but I think I will have less struggle with the soft edges if I use my interactives. However, it is interesting to see the different effects I get. Somehow I just can't seem to use my paint thicker...not sure why...maybe still a bit timid.

I feel it's been so long since I painted and I'm getting behind. Time to get my nose to the grindstone. Although, I really enjoyed my week off and trips to Whistler and Vancouver. I'll post some pics later...or you can see them on my facebook page.

1 comment:

Karen Werner said...

Very nice, Linda. I like the viewpoint and composition. Love the new subjects you are choosing. So fun to watch your blog and see what's next!