Monday, June 7, 2010

Wooded Pond

Acrylic, 16 in x20 in

*UPDATE-ok, I have reworked this again and I'm quite happy with it now*
This painting has caused me nothing but grief. I have re- worked, over-worked, and changed this painting so much over the last week I'm tired of it. I will put it away and deal with in again in the future. I don't want to beat myself up...if it's not working, go on to something else that will make you feel better. I will clean my studio and get refreshed and rejuvenated.

On a brighter note this week-end certainly has gotten me out of the doldrums.I had such positive feedback from my paintings at the Leighton Centre Clothesline Sale, that I now feel ready and inspired to tackle my studio. I sold 7 of my 15 paintings as well as the 2 larger ones inside the gallery from the members show.Yea, I can buy more paint and canvas!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Wow, what light,,,,this is gorgeous!!!