Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Urban Scenes


I'm taking a short break from my usual landscapes and putting down the palette knife. I'm going to be working on some urban scenes for an upcoming FCA show. I'm also going to be painting some animals and figurative work.

My solo show was a huge success with Mountain Galleries. Aimee and John did such an amazing job of setting up the show.! Many Thanks!


 
'Toward The Light',acrylic 12 x 12

 
'Hazy Day At The Pub'
16 x 12,acrylic
This painting would have been a lot more successful had I not stuck the figure smack in the middle of the canvas...I'm not sure how I'm going to fix this yet.

1 comment:

Verna Vogel said...

Hello Linda,

I really enjoyed going to see your show at the Mountain Galleries - you work looks great online, and even better in person!

:)
Verna