Sunday, October 28, 2012

FCA Calgary Demo






















The FCA Calgary put on a great show yesterday. Over 400 visitors and 40 + artists displaying a diverse array of quality juried paintings. It was nice to take a break from my basement studio to mingle with other artists and interact with the public about my art. That's one thing I really miss. After shipping  my work to the gallery, most times, I never get to see the public reaction. It's nice to get your ego stroked every now and then, especially when an artist is often riddled with self doubt.

This is the demo I did in the afternoon. I worked quite quickly and enjoyed all the comments and questions.

1 comment:

Ingrid Christensen said...

Gorgeous demo, Linda! How you can be riddled with doubt is beyond me. You're an amazing painter.