Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Magic Moments and Whistler Artist In Residence













It was a great opening and I'd like to thank Mountain Galleries, Aimee, John and Katlin for all their hard work and putting together an awesome display.  I even managed to sell 8 paintings, so thank-you to all who came out on Saturday!

I didn't realize, however, that it would be a one day exhibition, so my apologies to all those who plan to come out to see the show, as many paintings were taken down ( sold ones), and others moved, but there are still many on display for the rest of the week.

Now on to my next venture! I'm excited to be Mountain Galleries, (Whistler location), next Artist in Residence. I will be painting in the lobby the week of April 14-19th inclusive. So if you are around, stop by and see me.




No comments: