Monday, June 2, 2014
I have updated this painting., I removed some of the cows as I didn't want them to be my main focal point. They were too large as well. I added more trees. I like it much better now.
Acrylic 30 x 60 inches.
I'm not sure I'm done with this one yet. It's the first time I've put animals in my landscapes. Trying to make sure they blend in with the painting and not just 'stuck' there, staying true with my style and not getting too fussy with detail was VERY hard to do. Maybe because I'm not used to it. I hope they don't look like little rats. I did want to show scale, but I made the cows a little too large....I may have to back and rework them....or take them out altogether.