Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Backward Glance
























I can't believe how fast this little fellow came together. Acrylic 12 x 12.

It's almost crunch time and I'm scrambling to get all my paintings finished. I've been working really hard, putting in a lot of hours, and hopefully it will all pay off. I'm excited about my upcoming booth at Stampede and proud of the work I will be showing. I'm looking forward to chatting with people about my work, and seeing public reactions, as I don't often have that opportunity. Usually my painting go from my basement studio to the gallery...never to be heard of again ( until they sell :) ). If I sell any at Stampede that will be a bonus, if not Mountain Galleries will be happy they have tons more inventory. I'm also very thankful Mountain Galleries will be there to help and support me! They are handling promotions, selling, packing, framing, deliveries, setup and take-down...I don't think I could do it without them!

No comments: