Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Stampede Is Finished For Another Year
























'Naughty', 20 x 16 inches

Long days and a lot of work! Was it worth it? Yes, definitely. You cannot put a price on contacts and friendships. I could not have done it without the help of Mountain Galleries. Many Thanks to Wendy, John, Ben and Katlin who  put in a lot of hours tending my booth, not to mention the set up, take down, framing, marketing, delivering etc. And to Aimee who did a lot of work behind the scenes. I met a lot of my collectors for the first time, made new ones and developed many friendships. I had a wonderful partner in stone sculptor Loretta Kyle and would be honored to share a booth with her anytime. It was awesome to absorb my self in all the art and get to know many of the artists! I'm looking forward to next year!

It was also fun to paint on the spot and had sold three of them before the paint was dry! Another highlight was the Art Auction where I managed to win the 'Artists Choice' Award. Such and honor!  I meant to take more photos, but these will have to do. Yahoo!









No comments: