Thursday, October 27, 2011

Leighton Centre


'Smokey Anyone?' acrylic, 8 x 10 inches

Leighton centre is having their Annual Christmas In The Country, fund raiser on Nov4-5-6th, and 11-12-13th. I think around 70 or more Alberta artists will be participating. Lots of unframed art and fine craft for sale with children's craft activities,festive treats, prizes and free admission. for directions go to website

These are a few examples of what I'll be showing,along with a few equine and cows.


These two 12 x 12 ,floral paintings were painted specifically for my dinning area. A little different than what I usually do, but because they were for myself, I wanted to experiment with a different subject and a lot of color to make a bold statement. They looked quite good in my room, but with mountain galleries having all my stock, I needed something for Leighton centre. If they sell great, I'll paint more for myself, if not then I'll gladly hang them back on my wall.

No comments: