Wednesday, September 23, 2015
While demonstrating one of my mountain scenes, for the Cochrane Art group, I found myself with some extra time. So I pulled out a painting I had planned to make better by adding a few things here and there. But after a few flopped attempts I scrapped it all off and proceeded to paint over the whole canvas using a lot of bright colors very abstractly. Eventually I had an idea where I wanted to go with it. I promised I would finish it and post it on my blog. So here it is. I also made a little video clip to show the process ( However, I didn't do any color corrections on the stills, so they are a little off). I hope you can open the clip.